A Little About OP Software
When other IT and telecom companies put you on hold, OP Software puts you first.
OP Software was established in February 2010 to provide small and medium sized businesses with a professional IT Services.
We are a privately owned, financially stable company who through steady organic growth, much through word of mouth, have become an integral part of the success of many organisations.
We are accredited software developers and network engineers to the highest of Microsoft professional standards. We pride ourselves on understanding your business’s technical needs and subsequently pairing these needs with a service or system offering that is flexible, yet affordable whilst maintaining the utmost standards of customer care and professionalism in everything we do.
Collectively, we have over 35 years experience in supporting IT in different business sectors and of this we have 15 years of experience directly supporting ICT in Schools. This experience has enabled us to pass on good practice and advice to schools about what we have seen that works well in the Education Sector and it allows our clients access to ICT Engineers who specialise in Education ICT.
All our engineers are DBS (CRB) checked to Enhanced level and are rechecked every three years. We all carry Photo Identity cards as per Ofsted’s safeguarding recommendation.
OP Software Skills
We are proud to list below a list of certifications that OP Software have achieved:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – Private Cloud
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – Desktop Infrastructure
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator
- HP Certified Virtualisation Specialist
- ESET Premium Product Specialist
- FITs Practitioner
Core Company Values
The following values are at the heart of our company DNA. They guide the way that we work with our clients and with each other at every level of our organisation. These values represent the foundations for promoting a positive working environment where people can thrive as individuals and as part of a team.
Show passion and energy.
Be passionate about your work. Inject enthusiasm into everything you do.
Strive to exceed expectations.
Go the extra mile to over deliver. Never accept being a passenger.
Be open and engaging.
Be communicative and approachable. Value peoples ideas, opinions and experiences.
Promote honesty and fairness. Be caring and considerate of others.