The only thing harder than planning for an emergency is explaining why you didn’t.
Business continuity should be a priority for every business. Because most of your data is transmitted and stored digitally, the importance of creating an IT disaster plan is crucial.
Having downtime in the work place will impact on your profitability – guaranteeing Business Continuity is what will set you apart from your competitors.
Did you know?
- 70% of UK businesses that suffered a catastrophic data loss were closed within 18 months.
(Department of Trade and Industry)
- 43% of companies experiencing data disasters never recover.
(London Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
- 93% of businesses that suffer data loss for more than 10 days file for bankruptcy within 1 year, 50% immediately.
(British Chamber of Commerce ICT Report)
Disaster Recovery Benefits
- Reduce the down-time of your business
- Improve the restoration time of your business to hours not days
- Safe-guard your client data from human error or natural disasters