Safe-guarding your business from malicious cyber-attacks is a number one priority for us and your business.
In a world where technology is constantly changing, imposing security threats are always on your horizon.
It’s not a secret that cyber hacks have become a problem for many businesses in the UK, which is why we’re committed to safe-guarding your IT property.
Why is security important for your business?
The security of your IT systems is paramount for the protection of your client data. Blue-chip companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google Drive & Dropbox have all been attacked by malicious hackers looking for sensitive information.
You can’t afford to put your clients at risk, so how can your business protect itself?
You can do this by:
- Using Anti-Virus protection
- Installing Firewall security
- Utilising Two-Factor Authentication
By using this technology along with private cloud deployment you keep control of your client data by:
- Reducing the risk of being attacked indirectly through shared Cloud resources (Like Dropbox or OneDrive).
- Stopping cyber-hackers from entering your network using a Unified Threat Management System (UTM).
- Mitigating the risk of hackers breaching your secure applications i.e. Banking, CRM and Accounts Packages.